Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Over the weedend, Me, Zack, Dad, and Palua went to Charlotte. Saturday i woke up at six and went to help at my Church Flea Market and then around nine or so we went over to dads and got ready to go. When we got there, we first went to Concord Mills. The biggest mall i ever been in. I got some new shoes and a hat. Then after a few hours of shopping we went to the Hotel and got settled in, then Zack chose to go to Red Lobster since it was his birthday. Dad says it sucks but he seemed to like the food when he was eating it haha. After we aet, we went to watch the New batman movie in the imax theatre. It was pretty cool, but it was very hard to see the screen and it gave me a headace and so Paula gave me some medicine to make me fall asleep lol. So we got to bed around 1:30 and woke up at 11 and ready to go to Carwinds =] It was a lot of fun. We rode rollercoasters and water rides all day and then around 8 or so we went to Texas Roadhouse so eat dinner, it was some really good country fried chicken! Then we got home around 11 and crashed at dads. Thank you Paula and Dad. I love you both


Paula didnt do her job at taking pictures lol sorry

2 comments:

stacie said...

lol glad you had fun! I tried inviting you to the blog, for ours it says you have to have a gmail account so i figured you had gmail not yahoo... either way i sent it to both. which one do you sign in on blogger with?
Watching the batman movie in the imax seems awesome! and I'm sure you will be amazed at our mall Concord Mills is like the Biltmore Square mall compared to Plaza Las Americas here in San Juan! See you soon!

Paula Roberts said...

You all just move too fast for me to take pictures of you! Ha! Just kidding, but seriously, was I supposed to take pictures in the Mall? And there was no way I was taking my camera in that Water Park to get wet. I put up the picture of us on the ricochet coaster. Save it and post it here.

We had fun, too. Thanks for going!